Welcome to my page!
Top professional things about me.
- Rejoined my colleagues at NWU, Assistant Nursing Professor.
- Developed and launched an online RN to BSN Program.
- Sigma Theta Tau Nu Rho Chapter Board Member.
- NLN LEAD Cohort
- Multiple Webquest developer/publisher for student education.
- ACEN Site Evaluator
- Grant writer
- Selected to serve Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center research committee and shared nursing research leadership/fellowship committee.
Top personal things about me
- Loves spending time with husband (Greg), 3 daughters (Keeley, Kennedy, & Delaney), and family.
- Love my cat-Jack
- Love running, working out, and HIT.
- Has a twin brother (Mike who is my B/F/F).
- Great friends.
- Technology nerd.
- Garrett’s popcorn fanatic.
- Love to travel.
- Michigan native.
- Go Blue!